Smacktacular Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup of butter, softened or your favorite butter spread (for a Vegan option use coconut oil)
- 1 cup loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 cup of cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (vegan egg substitute)
- 3 cups of self-rising flour
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix the butter and sugars together until a past is formed. Add vanilla and eggs and incorporate completely. Dump in the flour and mix carefully until a dough is formed and all the flour in the bottom of the bowl is mixed in.
Line your cookie sheets with foil and spray with nonstick. Using a tablespoon, measure out 9 cookies per pan, evenly spaced. Cook for 10-12 min or until just golden on the edges. Cool before eating.