T&C’s Sweet Nectar
- 12 oz can of Dole frozen pineapple juice
- 12 oz can Minute Maid frozen limeade
- 2 liters of Sprite (freeze four ice cube trays of soda)
- 3 cups of Santa Cruz Apricot Nectar
- 1 quart of sliced strawberries (or frozen if doing slushies)
- 1 sliced lime for garnishes and added tartness
Mix all of your ingredients expect the frozen soda cubes. Chill the concoction until ready to serve. I like to make this in the morning and bring it out after 4 hours. When ready to serve add frozen soda cubes or if you want to make slushies, freeze all the soda into cubes and blend with chilled punch and bagged frozen strawberries.